- Listed: May 13, 2019 2:54 am
Stone coat is an exceptional solid surface for food prep which does not promote the growth of bacteria. Our unique coloring process allows for any color combination. Over 90% of the countertop process is completed off site which minimizes the time, inconvenience, and mess of onsite construction. I am even planning on making some sample boards to show some friends and possibly try and make my own countertops on the side. Here are to two we played with, man this was easy to do and so much fun.This is a small counter next to the refrigerator where our coffee and tea makers are located.
If a 74 year old grandmother and great mother can do this anyone can!
I was nervous about “messing it up”, but the product is so easy to use that it was easy even for me, a novice woodworker.
We have another small counter piece to polish out along with the main countertop which we have incorporated a vein running the length split by the sink in the center. I believe we will do something similar in our family room bathroom once this project is completed. I also appreciate you always answering my calls and giving me the great feedback.
- Residential Kitchen With Clean Modern Look – thespruce.com
- CI Rustoleum Countertop Painted Black After s X – diynetwork.com
- RS Designer Kendall Wilkinson h – hgtv.com
- Source – msisurfaces.com
- Porcelain Countertops Look Like Marble FLORIM Stone – florim.com
- Source – stonecoatcountertops.com
- Videos – Countertop That Look Like Stone | By Dugan Paints, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford, How to Hacks, David Stein, Creative Living Lifestyles, Creative Living Lifestyles
20 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: N/A